Add mousewheel-up/down to shortcuts

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Add mousewheel-up/down to shortcuts

Postby connect-technologies » Mon May 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Is it possible to add the mousewheel to the shortcut features?

as I requested in another threat this would be perfect for scrolling throw the 'tabs': shift+mousewheel

thanks
christopher
connect-technologies

Re: Add mousewheel-up/down to shortcuts

Postby Aivars » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 am

Mouse wheel is interpreted by the control that the mouse cursor is directly above (e.g. if it's over the editor then the editor is scrolled, if it's over file explorer, then the list of files is scrolled etc). What we might consider is adding a feature to switch tabs if mouse wheel is scrolled directly over the tabs, if that would help.
Also you can use Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab keyboard shortcuts for switching tabs.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests