Open Associated Files at Same Time

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Open Associated Files at Same Time

Postby librooks » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:38 pm

Would be great to have all associated files (css, js, etc.) open at the same time when an html file is opened. This is the feature I miss most from Dreamweaver. Thanks!
librooks

Re: Open Associated Files at Same Time

Postby librooks » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:18 pm

No, I don't mean associating file types in Windows with specific programs. I already have my css files associated with RapidCSS. What I mean is that when I open an html file in the RapidCSS program, it would be nice to have RapidCSS also open the associated css and js files at the same time. Dreamweaver has this functionality, but I've never seen it in any other html editors.
librooks

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests