HTMLPadPro - Automatic Image Tags with Drag and Drop

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

HTMLPadPro - Automatic Image Tags with Drag and Drop

Postby lealea » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:26 am

This is a feature that's available in Homesite.

Sometimes I'd like to be able to drag and drop an image straight onto HTMLPadPro and have it automatically create an image tag with the path to the image, heigh and width, etc. on there. Currently, when I drag a GIF, JPG, or PNG from a folder onto the HTMLPadPro interface, it reads the image like a text file and opens a new window.

Sometimes a page will need multiple images and it's simply more time efficent to drag and drop 10 images at once onto the screen and have it automatically made into image tags instead of painstakingly adding the images one by one.

I would also like an easy to add "batch images" without having to drag and drop as well so everything can be done straight on the interface.
lealea

Postby Gatis » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:14 pm

This feature actually is available if you drag an image from built-in explorer.
We might consider the image drag option also from outside application, but then there should be more supporters for this idea. :wink:
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Drag and Drop Support

Postby kokoglen » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:53 pm

I support it. I also support dragging and dropping "associated source files" to create a link. (Another homesite feature) That one is a major lacking.
kokoglen

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests