SQL Browser Features

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

SQL Browser Features

Postby phper » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:07 pm

Here's my secong group of requests that relate to the SQL Browser.

Code: Select all
Make SQL Browser window non-modal.  Would be nice if we could keep the SQL browser window open and still be able edit files.

Be able to update/insert/delete data using the SQL Browser (can live w/o it, but would be very helpful).

Be able to modify tables structures from the SQL connection. (Not very important, just a nicety).

Allow Multi-line typing in the SQL Browser Query window.  Whenever you hit "Enter" the query executes.

Would like to hear others thoughts on these too..
phper

Postby syrupcore » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:28 pm

1. totally agree. I'm lazy and want to copy things in and out of my code. non-modal would greatly help.

4. Would also be nice. something like shift+enter to move down a line is fairly standard with multiline boxes.

I think the SQL explorer is a young feature doing a great job right out of the gate. Just being able to browse without opening myphpadmin is a great time saver.

Will
syrupcore
Top Contributor

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests