Toolbar button/function/icon add ability

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Toolbar button/function/icon add ability

Postby albo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:09 pm

Example: there are lots of browsers available. Mozilla, Maxthon, Sensus, others, for testing. I'd like to test cross-browser without having to go the extra step of "preview in". (Add a button and add an icon). I'd like to be able to add a button to my toolbar via browse-for-icon and browse-for-executable in general.
albo

Postby syrupcore » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:03 am

you can almost do it.

you can add the 'preview in' menu as a drop down to any toolbar. It'll at least save you a couple of clicks and be only one more than a button (without all the cruft).

right click on a toolbar
customize
commands tab
'tools' on the left
select preview in on the right and drag it to a tool bar

For your custom browsers, there's another one in the list on the right there called 'preview in' further down. that one has all the 'additional browsers' in it.

For what it's worth, I don't really use these at all except maybe the first time I open one in a browser because I'm lazy. After that, it's ctrl+s, alt+tab, ctrl+r. :)

Will
syrupcore
Top Contributor

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests