Rapid PHP 2006: CSS module addon

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Rapid PHP 2006: CSS module addon

Postby Wizz » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:10 pm

Hello! :)

First of all I want to say that Rapid PHP 2006 is the best editing program ever! I'm addicted to it :P

I was just wondering if you could add this small feature to the CSS module of Rapid PHP 2006...

Code: Select all
table { background-color: #0fa; }

Assume that I want to darken the background color of the "table" selector. I have to copy "#0fa" or "0fa" to the clipboard. Then I have to put a space right after the colon, so that the list with "Choose color..." and "transparent" pops up. Then I have to paste the "#0fa" or "0fa" code into the RGB code box and finally I have to press Custom.

Looking at the text size of the explanation, I think you will understand that it is a long way to darken a color in the CSS module. Perhaps it would be more efficient if you right click an RGB code -> the "Choose color..." list pops up -> you just select another color or you darken the current color or ...

I hope my explanation is clear? :)

Greets

Wizz
Wizz

Postby Gatis » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:15 am

>First of all I want to say that Rapid PHP 2006 is the best editing program ever!
Sure it is :wink:

>Assume that I want to darken the background color of the "table" selector....

Now, you don't have to press space to get the pop-up window. Just press Ctrl-space (short-cut for forced auto complete - can be used also on other language tokens, not only colors) while cursor is anywhere on the color: |#AAAAAA| and the pop-up will appear. Then, when you choose 'Pick Color', the value #AAAAAA will be set in field 'Value'.
Short notation of the color (for example, #AAA ) currently is not supported. Maybe some day when everything else will be done :roll:
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Wizz » Tue May 02, 2006 6:39 pm

Thanks for the reply! ;)
Wizz

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests