synch code and preview?

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

synch code and preview?

Postby madhg » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:05 pm

When in the Preview pane, would be very useful to be able to go straight to the corresponding line of code. Maybe by double-click or something. Would save a lot of scrolling around. I half-remember seeing this feature in Amaya?

I realise it may be hard to implement.

David
madhg

Postby chrisjlocke » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:22 am

I believe this has been requested before, but was a little too difficult to impliment.
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Postby jtek » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:25 am

This is a feature I wouldn't mind seeing implented myself. Too bad it can't be done and no worries. I got spoiled while taking some web courses - Dreamweaver was required. :oops:

Of course, when comparing features to price, Webuilder 2006 comes up on top in all counts! :D
jtek

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests