Dreamweaver killer

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Dreamweaver killer

Postby matte » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:48 pm

I've used Rapid CSS and HTML pad, and now trying webbuilder. Very impressed, but it's still not the dreamweaver killer I hoped for, and won't be until it provides a few all too critical site manager tools.

One of the greatest values I find in Dreamweaver is that I can move files around and Dreamweaver will update ALL the absolute or relative links almost flawlessly. For this reason alone, I cannot part with dreamweaver, and I would bet I am not alone. Reorganizing a big site is just too much work manually without such managers.

I also wish this product had such a powerful site manager, and Secure FTP, so I could use mature hosts which insist on secure FTP.

All in all, a great product.
matte

Postby Alan Palmer » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:24 pm

And a fraction of the price. 8)
Alan Palmer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests