Three suggestions

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Three suggestions

Postby Peter » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:15 pm

Here are three things I'd like to see in HTMLPad. I just purchased the program and if there are ways to do these thing that I'm missing, I'd appreciate that information:
1. The ability to delete a single item from the clipboard
2. The ability to select a line by clicking on a line number, or multiple lines by shift/control clicking
3. A macro recorder
I'm having a good time with the program and finding most of the features I was looking for.

-Peter
Peter

Postby Karlis » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:55 pm

1. and 2. will be in the next update (version 5.2).

3. is rather big feature and will probably come only with the next major release (HTMLPad 2005).
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby jhemps » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:57 am

Selecting a line/multiple lines by clicking on the line number is a very useful feature...cheers.

However, i'd prefer it if it only selected the lines you'd selected rather than leaving the cursor at the beggining of the next line....As when you then press the tab key to block indent the selected lines, it indents the selected lines plus the following line.
jhemps

Ok

Postby charles » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:54 pm

I agree this forces one to add extra steps to the procedures, unless one wants specifically to select the eol white-space ...

Charles
http://www.newmanprintingcompany.com/
charles

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests