Enhancement Request

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Enhancement Request

Postby RW » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:11 pm

Love the editor but have a few enhancement request:

1.) Would like a shortcut Key for the Internal Preview. I know there are three possibilities for Internal Preview but I just want the standard preview. Would like to be able to Press F12 or something and go to the internal Preview then press F12 again to return to Code View.

2.) It would be nice to have the full file path and file name of the open file displayed somewhere on the screen either in the title bar or at the bottom of the screen. Or maybe when you hold your mouse over the file name in the TaskBar.

Thanks
RW

Postby Karlis » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:12 am

This is already in development. Thanks!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests