Show tabs mark

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Show tabs mark

Postby NetVicious » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:36 am

I love marks of tabs (Quanta Plus for linux does it). The are one little mark on every tab on the text. I tested Rapid PHP and with the option for "show hidden characters" I could see the tabs, but it's a bit bad see all the hidden characters (spaces, enters, ...) So I will suggest to you one option for only see the tabs. It's a good way to see the indentations of a code.
NetVicious

Postby MikeyB » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:26 am

Hi,

Just tested this in WeBuilder (I don't have Rapid PHP) and it showed the tab charcters with the Ā» character.

Check that you have the following option turned off:
Options -> Preferences -> Text Editor -> Convert tabs to spaces
MikeyB
Top Contributor

Postby NetVicious » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:45 am

Hi! Yes I have this option marked. I only want to see the tabs no the other marks.

Here you have one Quanta Plus image. It uses a very little comma to show the tabs.

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tabsyp5.gif
NetVicious

Postby NetVicious » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:58 pm

[Text removed] It was saying something about a spam message on the thread.
Last edited by NetVicious on Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NetVicious

Postby syrupcore » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:51 pm

NetVicious wrote:The previous links seems spam (domain with babes) and will install a ActiveX if you accept the dialog. Take care.

that post has been removed. damn, it's hard to keep up with the spammers! That guy managed to get 9 posts in. There are a few in topics for which I'm not a mod so please be careful!

one of you brilliant php coders around here need to write an Akismet mod for phpbb! Some one started it but abandoned it for one reason or another. :(
syrupcore
Top Contributor

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests