Improvements to the tab navigation

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Improvements to the tab navigation

Postby Ryan Williams » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:20 pm

Hi,

Great program, but could the tab navigation be revamped somewhat in the future? For a quick example of what I'm thinking, try out Firefox, Opera, or even Notepad++; you'll notice that they all have fairly stylised tabs, the ability to re-order them with nice visual feedback, and if you right-click the tab bar (or in Firefox's case, left-click the icon on the far right of the tab bar), all open tabs are shown in a vertical drop-down type menu.

I'd love to see the above incorporated into WeBuilder, complete with any additional things that can be conjured up!
Ryan Williams

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests