Two Suggested Enhancements

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Two Suggested Enhancements

Postby RW » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:35 pm

I love the editor, but two items are becoming very frustrating:

1.) Syntax Highlighting Inconsistencies.

2.) Editor not remembering the last folder used. It would be nice to have the Editor remember the last folder used when you open the program so that you do not have to navigate you whole directory tree each time you open the program.

Thank you for your efforts to produce a quality editor. There are not that many good ones available. HTMLPad is one of them.
RW

Postby Karlis » Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:29 pm

I completely agree to the 2nd item.

About the syntax highlighting problem... unfortunately it is hard to tell anything from your post and since your problem report tells exactly nothing, can you please send your problem file + problem screenshot + more detailed description of the problem to support@blumentals.net ?

Good testing! Thanks! Please feel free to post about any further observations.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests