singe step

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

singe step

Postby erik » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:38 pm

Hello,
Talking to a friend (prof. software programmer) of my about a mistake in php code I made. He asked if it was possible to singe step the code.
I think not but mybe its possible. But PHP error handeling says error at line x found. I'm just a starter and say something stupid before I think. So don't blame me for saying something stupid.
erik

Postby chrisjlocke » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:02 pm

Because the code is run by the server, you can't 'single step' through the lines of code. Its not your machine thats running it, but the server. You can debug it by placing stop points through it, but you can't halt and continue it, like you can when developing on a local machine.
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Postby Karlis » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:23 pm

Soon there shall be debugger in Rapid PHP too.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests