WeBuilder / RapidPHP - independant help window

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

WeBuilder / RapidPHP - independant help window

Postby rajenkins » Thu May 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Hi,
one mildly annoying 'feature' I would like to see changed is the way the 'F1' help for PHP works.

At present, the Help file is opened in a separate window which seems to act a bit like a message box - you cannot leave this new window on sceen and change focus back to the program you are working on.

It would be nice if it were possible to leave both the Help & the Program full screen & switch between them.

(This is using a .chm file - the html files don't seem to work very well, but I don't think this is anything to do with RapidPHP etc.)
Robert Jenkins
rajenkins

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests