MYSQL Security Blocking

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

MYSQL Security Blocking

Postby mavoric » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:45 pm

In releation to SQL explorer...
After trying to get it to work and then realising it doesn't as my host doesn't allow remote mysql connections I came to relise that i can't be the only with this problem. How about looking at a simple fix and creating a small script in all of the prog languages that communicate with the sql server and output the result in XML for the editor to use. So it takes in the query, runs it and then outputs the result in XML which is then used by the explorer.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, i will try to explain it better if anyone has problems understanding it.

BTW i really like the editor to the point that you have turned me from using dreamweaver! Although tree access for files in ftp would be nice.

Thanks in advance for any reply :)
mavoric

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests