Style check error list from W3C

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Style check error list from W3C

Postby signcarver » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:09 pm

I'm a new developer so please take this post with that in mind...

I spent the last 3 weeks looking at NoteTab Pro, TopStyle and WeBuilder. i settled on and purchased WeBuilder because it has more features than the others.

IMHO, the only area where TopStyle does a better job that WeBuilder is when you style check your HTML via the W3C website, TopStyle opens the results a bottom window similar to WeBuilder's message window. Also, the errors in the message window link directly back to the line of code in your HTML allowing you to quickly fix the error.

I would like to see this feature implemented in WeBuilder.

Thanks,
Steve Racz
signcarver

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests