My list of suggestions

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

My list of suggestions

Postby Legege » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:09 am

A small list :

- Gecko preview (see: http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/control.htm) (a split preview to compare while editing);

- I tried Rapid PHP. It would be nice to have those new features in HTMLPad Pro;

- Image: Recoginze PNG files size (width, height); Automaticaly add the "alt" element, even when noting is entered.

- TAB: Improve "Smart TAB" feature (do not insert spaces if the option "Insert spaces instead of tab" is uncheck); For all codes automaticaly added, respect all chosen options (for instance, when using Insert > Insert JavaScript with the cursor on the line after <title>, spaces are added in front of line instead of TAB)

- Use <div align="center"> instead of <p align="center"> or <center>

- For the HTML inspector, restrick elements to the current doctype (for instance, no cellspacing, cellpadding for table when we are in XHTML) like the CSS inspector

- Maybe I didn't find this, but: where is the charset iso-8859-1?

- Do not autocomplete the inserting the / char (for instance, type <span />)

Thanks for this software!
Legege

Postby Karlis » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:55 pm

Thank you!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests