Need Multiple Instances of Editor But only Allowed Single

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Need Multiple Instances of Editor But only Allowed Single

Postby fuzzylogic » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Hi,

I am using WeBuilder 2007, but this also applies to RapidPHP.

You have designed your app to be single instance -- only one copy can be running at a time.

But I am doing client server development. And I want to be able to debug both sides of the conversation at the same time. The only reasonable way to do this is to have two instances of the Editor/Debugger open at the same time.

I think it would be too confusing to have multiple debug sessions all running inside of the same instance even if it was possible.

Is there a way to design your program so that it could allow two different instances of it to run at the same time on the same computer?
fuzzylogic

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests