WeBuilder 2008?

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

WeBuilder 2008?

Postby CDS » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:35 am

Hi Karlis,

First, I have to say that I'm a big fan of your products and WeBuilder 2007 is a great tool for me, as I'm a professional PHP developer.

When do you think WeBuilder 2008 will be released? I'm sertainly not alone waiting for this! :)

Also, since I work directly to the FTP-server, It would be nice if files could be saved in the 'background', meaning you can write code the second you hit the save button. Now you have to wait (annoying when and if your FTP-server isn't the fastest). Time is money you know! :)

If you could provide WeBuilder 2008 with these features I would be glad to pay a few bucks extra! :)

/Greetings from Finland!
CDS

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests