Add SSI toolbar to RapidPHP

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Add SSI toolbar to RapidPHP

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:58 pm

Add SSI toolbar to RapidPHP, please! Let RapidPHP has ALL features of HTMLPad + its own!

Postby Karlis » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:53 pm

Why would anyone need SSI if he or she uses PHP already? We try to keep less features, because each single feature eats up a bit of resources and load time. But if there would be sufficient demand, we could consider adding this.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:23 pm

I use SSI for one site and PHP for another. I want to edit files of both sites with one editor. I can live without SSI toolbar in RapidPHP but I don't think the resource overhead and size difference is really so significant that it worth to remove SSI toolbar. It can be simply disabled by default. I agree that ASP toolbar should not be in RapidPHP.

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests