My requests

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

My requests

Postby ben w » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:18 pm

All of these are preempted with a please:

can we have a dockable FTP client just like File Explorer? (your ftp client is one of the main reasons I bought your product)

can we have the ability to change permissions with a context menu in the ftp client?

can we select columns by pressing some key formation down(maybe Ctrl + Shift?

can we have better undo functionality? Rather then undoing charecter by charecter undo the the whole block.

can we have a code roll up feature for switchs, if's, and functions?
ben w

Postby Karlis » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:45 am

Thank you for your suggestions.

Please also take a look at our feature suggestion guidelines, your topic title was not descriptive and some of the features have already been suggested.

But thanks again for taking time to write, some of your suggestions are already in development.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests