Detaching the preview window for dual monitor users

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Detaching the preview window for dual monitor users

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:06 pm

This feature would be great for those who have more than one monitor.

I could edit the code in monitor #1 and see the preview in monitor #2 instead of using the split screen.

Maybe change the current preview section into a movable panel like the Messages or Inspector panels.

Postby Karlis » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:19 am

I do see need for this, but I can't find an easy way to implement it now. It requires some decent rebuilding and since the version 2005 is almost done, most likely this feature won't be available in the near future. However probably we can add some workarond (e.g. additional Preview window), I will think about this.

Thanks for suggesting, I really appreciate suggestions from users with multi monitor systems.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:50 am

An additional preview window would be great :mrgreen:

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests