Save list of open files when changing projects

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Save list of open files when changing projects

Postby robertc » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Would it be possible to keep a note of all the files currently being edited within a project and, as an option, when a different project is selected, all of those tabs close and are replaced by the files from the newly opened project?

i.e. if I am editing 'project1' and have index.php, page1.php and page2.html open then select 'project2', the files from project1 close and the list of files last open for project2 are opened.

At the moment, if projects are swapped, there can be multiple files with the same name open (e.g. most projects have an 'index.php' file) which can make it difficult picking the correct one from the tabs.

thanks
Robert
robertc

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests