Feature request: upload last changed files

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Feature request: upload last changed files

Postby udS27 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi,

I'm using your WeBuilder software 10 hours a day and I find it very usable. There are a few feature which is hardly missing from the everyday work, ex:
the ability to upload the last changed files (since last upload or app start or project's last upload signature).

This could be a very useful feature if you developing on local environment, but you have to refresh often your files on a project server, becouse now I have to find the newly changed files (from 40-100 file/day) from the list.

As a developer I understand its difficulty and why you didn't developed it already, but there is a much easier solution: please place the modification time into the ftp upload window, and let it sortable. The user have to select the files, but thousand times faster will be able to find the modified files.

Thanks
udS27

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests