Functions missed

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Functions missed

Postby thothor » Thu May 05, 2005 9:18 pm

Hi,

I'm trying Rapid PHP and seems to be a nice editor but some functions are missing :

1 - Auto-complete php functions. (when I type "is_", I'd like to have a combo with "is_array", "is_int',...)

2 - Object auto-complete (When I type an object name, I'd like to have all the properties and method in the combo like php variables).

3 - Developp a little more project area : I'd like to have a project panel with all the files in the project. If the editor could automatically update new files or new version of the files.

4 - As I have IE, FF and Opera installed on the computer, I'd like to choose the defaut browser used when I press F12.

I don't know if it's a bug from the editor or php. When i check the syntax with this source :
Code: Select all
if (iseet($popo)) { // It sould be [b]isset[/b]
}

No syntax was found. [/b]
thothor

Postby Karlis » Sun May 08, 2005 2:56 pm

Thank you for your suggestions.

Number 1, 2 are planned for the future releases.

I'm not sure I understand the 3., because project files already can be viewed in the File Explorer side bar.

4. - this is not technically possible. You can use Tools -> Preview In to preview in multiple browsers.

isset is not bold because is not a reserved word but function. Is there something wrong?
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

View in FF

Postby dlecke » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:10 am

I believe viewing in Firefox maybe possible because there is an active-x plugin that allows you to do it. HTML-Kit can do it right now using the active-x component. See http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/control.htm.
dlecke

Postby Karlis » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:18 am

Thank you for this information. Yes, I have heard about this control and we are already planning this feature either for one of the updates or for the next major release. Will see.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests