I would choose where library file, snippits.. are located.

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

I would choose where library file, snippits.. are located.

Postby David T » Wed May 11, 2005 2:18 am

I program my websites from 5 different desktop computers. I would like to keep the library.xml file, code snippits, templates and favoite online help, on a usb memory key. I could keep my working project directories on the usb memory device also. If I could set htmlPad/WeBuilder to look for thses files on the memory key I could keep working on my web projects from which ever computer I worked from.

The memory capacity and access speed of a usb memory drive make this type of feature possible. The next logical request would be to have htmlPad installed on the memory key, so you could walk up to any computer with internet access, log on to your web site and build your site without installing htmlPad on the computer you want to work from.
Don't Hate me because I love MS VB
David T

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests