CSS type formating

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

CSS type formating

Postby notuo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I use the Format CSS code often and works fine

But the standard typing doesn't comply with it. I realize the format css code is kind of a external application but WB* can use the same options as well.

For instance I like to have my css formated as follows:
Code: Select all
input {
width: 175px;
margin-left: 5px;
}

but when I type "input {" this is converted to
Code: Select all
input {
  |
}

with the cursor, and the completion at the second character position (marked |).

This is according the specification I made in Preferences->Text editor<_General

But again as my previous post today, Yo may have a general option and then to be override by an specific one. In this case CSS is formatted differently as html or php (in my case)

NFS: Add the options from Format CSS Code to the general typing for WB* for CSS files/code part

Regards,
notuo

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests