Find

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Find

Postby notuo » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 pm

I noticed (from time ago) FIND works fine but the display of results is not completely useful. Let me explain:

If the found string is withing the actual visual range of the page, the result is displayed there (with context of the surroundings) but if the string is out of the actual visual range of the page, the found string is shown at the right of the edit pane, loosing some context (I mean, the content at the right of the same found string).

What I like is to have the founded string at the center in order to see what happens before and after the string. Take a look at the 2 images, first as is now, second, as I liked it. (click to view full size)

If the Team thinks this is useful or doable, we can vote of this.

notuo

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests