FTP Save Feature

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

FTP Save Feature

Postby Unquick » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:24 am

I forgot to mention this in my last post.

Is it possible to hide the "File Transfer" dialog? It would be nice if it was a seperate thread so that I can continue working with the file or another file while it is uploading. The progress bar could be in the statusbar where it is less in the way yet not out of sight.
Unquick

Postby Karlis » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:02 pm

Thank you for your suggestion. Probably this can be done in the next major release - 2006, because we would need to rebuild the whole FTP system. Due to tight schedule and high volumes of requests, it is not possible to add this sooner. But I'll keep it in mind.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests