Tree view for FTP

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Tree view for FTP

Postby Unquick » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:07 pm

Tree view would be nice in the FTP pane. It is sometimes hard to tell where you are on the server since you can't tell the tree structure. On our lager servers we find ourselves click ā€œParent Directoryā€¯ a couple of time to find out where we are on the file system.
Unquick

Postby Karlis » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:06 pm

Thenk you for pointing this out. I would define the problem as:

Need to know exact location on the FTP server.

Good point!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Unquick » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:37 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I think that adding something so that you know where you are in the FS is a good start; however, I would like to see a tree view control get implemented because it be superb if you could just jump around the FS without having to go up and down "Parent Directory" items.
Unquick

Postby Karlis » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:48 pm

Thank you!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests