Remember last opened FTP account

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Remember last opened FTP account

Postby aspireseries » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello,

I am using very much the OPEN FROM FTP feature and I have a lot of ftp accounts added there. The most annoying thing I encounter when using RapidPHP is the fact that whenever I open a PHP file from a FTP account to edit it, next time I want to open a second PHP files I am just shown with the list of FTP accounts and I have to connect again to that FTP account and choose another file.

Please make a feature as default or optional (so you can choose from settings) to leave open the last ftp account --> so when I click the OPEN FROM FTP button I will be shown the last list of files.

Do you think is it possible to add this in the last minor update version?

Regards and thank you very much for this great product. This is the only feature I don't like about Rapid PHP.
aspireseries

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests