Bug: Spell Check Highlighted Selection

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Bug: Spell Check Highlighted Selection

Postby Unquick » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:28 pm

Hello,

It appears that when you have a php statement like:
echo "Your information has beewwn submitted.";

and you highlight "Your information has beewwn submitted." and click spell check (F7), it says spell check complete...

It does not return that "beewwn" is spelled wrong. I know that <?php ?> blocks are not checked for spelling, but I assume that it would attempt to check a selection no matter where it is in the document. I might be wrong depending on what your design intention was. Let me know.
Unquick

Postby Karlis » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:52 pm

Well, this is very reasonable suggestion. We never thought anybody would need to check inside the PHP, but you have a good point here.

I will add this to the list.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests