Search for "string not found"

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Search for "string not found"

Postby DrGarry » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 am

Hi all:
I'm migrating my site to HTML5, and given the shambolic nature of my previous pages, it occured to me that I'd like to see a search for string NOT found feature.

For example, I search for old HTML 4.01 Strict doctype "blah blah" to replace them with "<!doctype html>". But, of course, on some page or other I will have used "bleh bleh" instead of "blah blah", so the replace function will fail to find "bleh bleh". But if I could then run a search for "<!doctype html>" NOT found, I could find these errant pages immediately. If there is a way to do this now, please let me know.

Garry
DrGarry

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests