Seach, replace

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Seach, replace

Postby Bud » Wed May 07, 2003 1:11 pm

When I do a search, replace and all items have been replaced, it would be nice if there was feedback like ā€œn items replaced.ā€¯
On the other hand, if there are no items found, it would be nice to get a message to that effect: ā€œā€˜Fluffy Bunnyā€™ not found.ā€¯
Bud

Searching (and replacing) across ALL open files

Postby 5TILLFREE » Sat May 15, 2004 6:21 am

When I do a search, replace and all items have been replaced, it would be nice if there was feedback...
I agree.

Also, searching (and replacing) across ALL open files would be very nice[/quote]
"Select" Windows Freeware
http://FreewareMotherload.com
5TILLFREE

Postby Karlis » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:58 pm

Search/replace across all open files is available in the version 5.1, which is available for download right now.

Search/replace feedback message is being thought about. Thanks for suggesting this.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby jhemps » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:41 am

I agree to...this was a feature i was going to ask for. :wink:
jhemps

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests