deactivate option for toggle breakpoint

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

deactivate option for toggle breakpoint

Postby geertemo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:20 am

Sadly the new (very nice!) 2014 version doesn't have an option in the settings to deactivate the toggle breakpoint.
I do not use the debugger and it is a constant annoyance when - while selecting a block of code - you accidently activate the toggle breakpoint on releasing the mouse button.
I hope you will consider my wish :)
geertemo

Re: deactivate option for toggle breakpoint

Postby Aivars » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 am

I'm curious if anyone else wants this setting. We are try to avoid adding new settings because there is an overwhelming amount of them already but if this is a popular issue then we are going to add it.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: deactivate option for toggle breakpoint

Postby geertemo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 pm

I hope anyone is going to vote for an option in the Text editor Preferences to (de)activate the breakpoint toggle.

When I am selecting a block of text with my cursor and I release the mouse button when it is a little bit too far to the left a breakpoint is activated. This annoys me to extremes.
(and I do not even make use of breakpoints)
Please! Vote!!

Geert-Emo

P.S. Aivars: where can I find the overwhelming amount of Text editor Preferences? I count about 28 at this moment. Am I missing something?
geertemo

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests