SQL Browser enhancements

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

SQL Browser enhancements

Postby jjeffman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Rapid PHP has a very simple SQL Browser feature. We can check tables structures and perform SQL comands. The SQL running interface does not allow to copy SQL commands from the SQL panel nor to the SQL command panel. I would like to be able to copy SQL commands from and to the text area where the SQL commands are typed in, as most of PHP applications are database applications.
Best regards.

Jayme Jeffman
jjeffman

Re: SQL Browser enhancements

Postby Aivars » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't think this would be difficult to implement. I added the suggestion to the list.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: SQL Browser enhancements

Postby iptablesgui » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:04 pm

I would like to have this feature too. I think it would greatly save time.
iptablesgui

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests