new updates

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

new updates

Postby chechnyan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:47 am

hello .
just for curiosity .are you guys still working on new version for this wonderful product fo .
major upgrade or new features ?
i just want feel that you are still active . can we expect anything new in the future .
thanks
chechnyan

Re: new updates

Postby Aivars » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Yes there will be a new major version, it's in the roadmap. I can't tell you anything more specific right now about the new features or release dates yet, but it's coming.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby mwalker212 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:07 am

What about bugfix updates for the current major version? I'm finding the debugging issue that I reported a month or so ago very debilitating on big projects (suspected memory issues). And/or will the new major version be released within the next 4 months (allowing me to upgrade for free within 6 months of my purchase)?
mwalker212

Postby Aivars » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:28 am

The bugfix versions are released now and then, I'm sure there will be a few before the next major version.
I don't know yet if it will be released in next 4 months, but even if it's not, since you're an active customer and plugin writer, we'll work something out :)
Aivars

Postby mwalker212 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Sounds good to me :D
mwalker212

Postby mwalker212 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:12 am

I guess now would be a good time to remind you of this arrangement, what can you offer me on the upgrade pricing? :D
mwalker212

Postby Aivars » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Can you PM me your details (e.g. name, e-mail, S/N) - something that I can find you by?
Aivars

Postby mwalker212 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:00 pm

PM'd.
Also, while I'm here, the debugging issue still seems to be present in WB2015 where it simply doesn't provide any info in the debug tools (context variables etc) and can't subsequently be stopped. This is when I have some largish objects in memory. The PHP debugger itself has no issues as the same scripts work fine in another IDE with debugger enabled...
mwalker212

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests