Key Binding for "End of Line" & "Beginning of Line"

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Key Binding for "End of Line" & "Beginning of Line"

Postby recojohnson » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:12 am

I noticed there is no way to map goto end of line or goto beginning of line to any keys. They are by default mapped to HOME and END on the keyboard and are not changeable.

I like to map end of line to CTRL + E and beginning of line to CTRL+SHIFT+E because I can press it with my left hand without moving my right hand to try and find the HOME or END button on my keyboard.
recojohnson

Re: Key Binding for "End of Line" & "Beginning of Line"

Postby Aivars » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Of course Home and End keys can't be remapped, but I suppose a plugin could be written that moves to the beginning/end of the line. If you really want this feature, I can write such plugin for you, let me know.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests