Insert TODo

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Insert TODo

Postby boenskov » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 am

RU:
Ваша очень удобная программа умеет просматривать заметки TODO, FIXME и CHANGED. Хотелось бы иметь в программе возможность вставки таких комментариев с возможностью выбора типа заметки. Вставку выполнять с помощью контекстного меню.
EN:(google translated)
Your very handy utility is able to view notes TODO, FIXME and CHANGED. I would like to have in the program to insert these comments with the ability to select the type of note. Insertion performed using the context menu.
boenskov

Re: Insert TODo

Postby Nikolajs » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 pm

RU:
Создайте сниппет (кусочек кода) для каждого типа комментария и присвойте комбинацию клавиш для быстрой вставки сниппета в код. Воспользуйтесь командой Опции > Редактор библиотеки.

EN:
Create a snippet for each type of comment and assign a keyboard shortcut for inserting the snippet into the code. See “Options > Edit Library” command from the main menu.
Nikolay Dutchuk
Blumentals Software
Nikolajs
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests