Auto-change project folder

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Auto-change project folder

Postby G-Sun » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:38 pm

When working on two different projects at once
(typical one project with two domains or similar)

we now have to constantly manually switch project for saving.

Auto-switch project directory would help when saving files, changing viewed pages, and save all open documents.

Thanks!
www.g-sun.no/en/
G-Sun

Re: Auto-change project folder

Postby Aivars » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Actually Save All Files will save all files even if they're from different projects; same with simply saving files. Do you experience any difficulties if trying to save a file belonging to a project that's not selected?
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Auto-change project folder

Postby G-Sun » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:14 am

Aivars wrote:Actually Save All Files will save all files even if they're from different projects; same with simply saving files. Do you experience any difficulties if trying to save a file belonging to a project that's not selected?

Sorry for not checking good enough.
But, yes, I often get prompted on simple file save. When the appropriate project is not selected, I manually need to change project first.
Not a big deal, but auto-change for selected tab would be nice.
www.g-sun.no/en/
G-Sun

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests