show everything in menus

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

show everything in menus

Postby Hondoe » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi!

I've used WeBuilder for years and really love it, but was distressed when the latest version changed the way pull-down menu items are shown.

Instead of showing all of the items, for example, in the File menu, now only 8 items are shown, so I'm always having to click on the double down carets in order to show the rest of the File menu items.

This is an annoyance whenever I use WeBuilder.

Can WeBuilder 2014 be configured to function the way earlier versions did, showing all of the items in each menu, or can the next version return to this functionality?
Hondoe

Re: show everything in menus

Postby Aivars » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:19 am

Could you please post a screenshot? I don't really understand what's going on because nothing was changed in the menu mechanics...
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Hondoe » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:01 am

Hondoe

Postby Hondoe » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:05 am

I tried viewing the images at the links that I just sent you but they don't display for some unknown reason.

How can I add attachments or images more easily?
Hondoe

Postby Aivars » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Sure, look below the reply text field, there should be Upload attachment tab.
If that doesn't work, use the support form (http://www.webuilderapp.com/support-contact.php) and mention this forum topic in the text.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby kfury77 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi Hondoe - I think it's possible you have 'show recently used commands first' turned on. To check and turn this off, right click on the menu bar and select Customize. In the Options tab there is a 'Menus show recently used commands first' checkbox. Uncheck that to show all the menu options. Hope that helps. (P.S. I removed your duplicate post in this forum).
kfury77

Postby Hondoe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Yes, your suggestion worked perfectly!

Thanks so much!
Hondoe

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests