Improvement of French translation

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Improvement of French translation

Postby entropie » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:01 am

Hello,

Some French translations needs to be corrected.
But the most important, in my opinion, would be to correct the bad translation of OK buttons labels, which should remain "OK" instead of "Accepter": All French applications use "OK", and this is very disturbing.

E.
entropie

Re: Improvement of French translation

Postby Aivars » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:27 am

If you're willing to help, open C:\Program Files (x86)\WeBuilder 2016\lang folder and look at HowToTranslate.html. Tsilang Files Editor that the instruction mentions can be obtained here: http://www.tsilang.com/download.html
Send us the fixed version and we'll add it to the installation.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby entropie » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Why not ? ;-)

I'll have a look to the translation tool, and see if it is easy to make the corrections...

Best regards,
E.
entropie

Postby Aivars » Mon May 02, 2016 9:10 am

Great, thanks! And you're 100% correct about Accepter, I checked French versions of Microsoft Office and they use OK.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests