Compare with to context menu

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Compare with to context menu

Postby tonoslav » Wed May 11, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello,

it would be perfect if you can add to tabs into contextual menu (right click)
"compare with...." or
"compare with active" this means you have one active file, opened, and click right on some tab which is not active, click "compare with active" and it will do it automatically via that external software for example.
tonoslav

Re: Compare with to context menu

Postby Aivars » Fri May 13, 2016 10:35 am

It's not in the context menu right now, but you can use main menu Tools -> Compare With. You can set up what to use for comparing in menu Options -> Preferences -> External Tools -> Integration.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Compare with to context menu

Postby tonoslav » Fri May 13, 2016 3:38 pm

Aivars wrote:It's not in the context menu right now, but you can use main menu Tools -> Compare With. You can set up what to use for comparing in menu Options -> Preferences -> External Tools -> Integration.

I know, this but its really bad UX for me
tonoslav

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests