Rapid PHP 2016 (editing HTML and CSS in split-mode)

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Rapid PHP 2016 (editing HTML and CSS in split-mode)

Postby Viktor2016 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello! One more request. Would you add in 2017 version (or as update in 2016) this feature: abillity to open in Split-mode (vertical or horizontal)
HTML and CSS files simultaneously.
For example, i hold "Shift", select the necessary files (tabs on top) and click "Horizontal (Vertical) Split" on the bottom?
And so, when clicking on any HTML-tag - there automatically cursor in CSS go over appropriate to him selector.
And, for example, there appears short pop-up menu (it seems like inline editing in "Brackets sprint 7") - in what selectors there declared specified tag
(and we could navigating on any of them (by clicking) for editing.)
And vice versa - when we clicking on selector in CSS (parent, child or individual) - we go over appropriate tag in HTML-code.
(and if there are many - they are highlighted in HTML-code).
And we have opened html-document and can see made changes almost in real-time. Thank you.
Viktor2016

Re: Rapid PHP 2016 (editing HTML and CSS in split-mode)

Postby Aivars » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:51 am

This is a very complex idea, I'll add it to the list and we'll think about it.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests