Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.
- Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
- Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
- Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".
Please note that we DO READ
all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!
Hi. Another request that i think it will be a great helpfully feature...
Have a settings for Explorer Code and allow us to select the order of the stuff there. Exemple: For PHP i would really want that the functions to be first in the list...
And i do not really need the includes and required on Code explorer... so if i could.. i would hide those.
A setting for this window would be excelent!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:47 am
Makes sense, I'll add this to suggestions. This would be useful for me personally, too.
Blumentals Software Programmer
- Blumentals Software Developer
- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:40 pm
- Location: Latvia
Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest