Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.
- Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
- Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
- Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".
Please note that we DO READ
all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!
is it possible to show all php syntax errors in messages window?
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:15 pm
No, but you have 2 options:
1) Use menu PHP -> Syntax Check to check errors manually whenever you want.
2) Enable automatic PHP error checking using menu Options -> Preferences -> PHP Settings. Make sure "Enable realtime PHP Syntax check" is checked and Path to PHP executable is filled in. This will highlight the incorrect lines in red whenever you press Enter to end the line.
Blumentals Software Programmer
- Blumentals Software Developer
- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:40 pm
- Location: Latvia
Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest