Rapid PHP: TreeView in FTP-Server

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Rapid PHP: TreeView in FTP-Server

Postby TheGreatCornh0lio » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:49 pm

Would be fine to have a tree view mode in FTP mode like it's available in project mode.

Downloaded Rapid PHP 15 mins ago and its *amazingly* powerful. The first Editor i found that meets *all* my expectations (used HTMLKit before [great one as well but they stopped development]). GREAT WORK!!

I'm sure i'm going to buy it, i'll just evaluate a few more hours...

Thanks!

Regards
Peter
TheGreatCornh0lio

tree mode

Postby Mike77 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:35 am

thats a feature request i also thought about. Its much easyer to browse in a tree than only with directory-up, but i think thats not so easy to change and im also happy with the function how it is at the moment.
There are only two, great PHP-Editors, Homesite and Rapid PHP :)
Mike77

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests