Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.
- Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
- Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
- Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".
Please note that we DO READ
all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!
Currently when clicking on a function name in Code Explorer, the editor scrolls to the position of the function.
An nice additional feature, would be to select/highlight the appropriate function when double clicking in Code Explorer.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest