Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.
- Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
- Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
- Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".
Please note that we DO READ
all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!
I think it will be very useful if the PHP->Require File menu item could show the Windows Open File dialog to help the user locate the file and Rapid PHP 2015 could resolve the relative path composition.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:31 pm
- Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Have you looked at plugin scripting?
It's quite easy to make your own "Require File" plugin. And then replace the original in the menu, with your plugin.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest